I feel like summer is officially here, we went to our first softball game tonight! The weather was great- a little on the windy side but it was so nice to be outside! Having a hard time "winding down" - it is hard to think about going to bed when it it still light outside- We had to put blankets up over Mason's windows!
Last weekend, we met up with Bobby's sister and her family in Fargo. I was so excited I finally to meet our little niece Lily! She is such a peanut! Mason got these Leap Frog MARACAS from his auntie and cousins- LOVES them. This is the only place I can get Mason to take pictures - in front of the fireplace - otherwise he is running around too much!
Oh - I FINALLY finish my FIRST book of the year! I read "Executive Privilege" - it was a great book, would highly recommend! 1 down, 3 to go!
Excited for the LONG weekend - I have been needing a mini-vacation lately... finally a weekend we have NOTHING planned!
Isn't this picture of Bobby & Mason the cutest?! I love watching them read together! :)

No comments:
Post a Comment