Saturday, May 15, 2010

good morning sunshine

It was so wonderful this morning to wake up and actually see the sun rather than rain clouds! bobby is off to drill for the day, so me & mason are attempting to tackle some of the things on our to do list. With the weather being so beautiful it is so hard to do any inside work - which is probably what needs to be done the most! Mason hasn't been able to play in his new playhouse since the day we got it!!! After getting our to-dos done, I think we might head over to the big park- the across town. maybe we will even walk there!

last weekend went to a beautiful wedding in Fargo, and then my sister-in-law Tangi made us a WONDERFUL mother's day FEAST on Sunday at their home. After, we drove to Grand Forks and met my side of the family at Texas Roadhouse for even more food- thanks for dinner, mom & dad! Went home and I got an ipod touch - something I have wanted SOOO bad for so long! It was such a suprise too- thanks so much Mason! (and Bobby too!!)



I have had the worst cold/allergies/sore throat/constant headache this entire week. It is starting to make me crabby! Nothing seems to be helping, I feel miserable. I think I might go take a nap....




No comments: