I had not taken a single picture all week, until tonight, when I took one on my phone. I think that is definately a first since Mason has been born!
Recap of this week -- went out for family night Tuesday (out to eat & some shopping), Thursday night was the Mother-Daughter Banquet @ church that I was the chair person (only person) for - it is such a sigh of relief it is done! Just a lot of stress/anxiety if everything was going to go as planned... I did everything from lining up entertainment/speaker to making and making copies of the programs to figuring out and buying the door prizes, so there was a lot of things that could've gone wrong!
Tomorrow morning we are off for a wedding in Fargo - my sister is watching Mason overnight - it is his first overnight with his auntie Katie! Then on Sunday we are going from Fargo to Jamestown to meet our new little niece Lily Paige. I am so excited to meet her!!! Have been looking online at all the different girl clothes... so many cute ones, it's probably a good thing we hade a boy first!
Next week I have 2 candle parties (!) and Girls Night Out to look forward to! Hopefully that makes the work week go by fast!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment