Wednesday, May 19, 2010

another beautiful day


it has been a gorgeous week! we have been trying to spend a lot of extra time outside the past couple days to make up for all the days we missed when it seemed to rain for 2 weeks straight (I dont think it was actually 2 weeks straight but seemed like it)... Tonight Mason & me went with my friend Amanda & her daugher Macy for an hour and a half walk! OK.... it was about a 30 min walk and then an hour at the Dairy Queen to cool off with some ice cream. Last night we got Mason's sandbox filled by the Jaycees- can't wait for him to play in it. I wonder if his sandbox will be his new favorite outside toy, or if it will continue to be his playhouse...The joys of summertime!
I have still been loving and playing around with my ipod touch that Bobby got me for Mother's Day. I downloaded a Kindle app to try to help me meet my New Years Resolution (remember those?!) of reading 4 books. So far I am 0 for 4, maybe I should've planned ONE book... anyways- trying to find a free book to downlaod but the only ones available are OLD ones -- like Edgar Allan Poe books and *classics* I know I should probably WANT to read those books, but I don't! (And I dont want to pay for one because realistically, I probably won't read it.)
Instead, I am going to watch some Tivo'd shows with bobby and enjoy a nice cold diet cream soda- thanks to my husband for picking me up a 12 pack!!! :)

No comments: