Thursday, April 22, 2010

earth day insomnia


It's Earth Day and I can't sleep! Not sure what the 2 have to do with one another (nothing) but I am not even the least bit tired - my body is but my mind is racing and there is nothing to watch on TV to zone out to!

For those of you who don't know, I am a huge Earth Day fan (it is "Earth Day" almost every day at our house) - so today Mason & I were rocking our "Hug a Tree" (me) and "Earthasaurous" (mason) shirts. Bobby didn't have an Earth Day shirt to wear. :(

Had big plans to plant my garden today and do the recycling but didn't do either. Bobby had taken out the recycling, and I changed my mind about what to do with my "garden" - was going to plant it on the side of the garage, but sure if they will get enough light there... our yard is so darn shady. Thinking of just getting some big pots and putting them in the sunniest corner of our yard - anyways- the garden did not get planted. The pumpkin and tomato pots are still sitting by the sink.

ANYWAYS- came across this website, The Daily Green - if you haven't done anything to celebrate Earth Day today, check it out!

Got everything packed for Bismarck this weekend, and the pack&play and stroller loaded up into the vehicle already even - we are leaving RIGHT when I get home from work tomorrow!
I heard from one of my coworkers that they have a nice zoo - might have to check it out - I think Mason will LOVE to see all of the different animals!

1 comment:

Meg said...

he looks so old!!!! wow how time flies by.
have fun in bismarck!! what are you going there for?
hope to see you guys soon!! we miss you!