I am totally loving this blog! Of course I love it EVEN MORE since I was a *top 5* winner on the last challenge. Wahoo! Now I need to figure out how to get the "Top 5" button on my blog... Here is my last-minute take on color combo #31. Again, another digital page, this time made on plain old Microsoft Publisher! Used FREE kits by Annie Imendez (kit is called "Sampler") downloaded from Acherryontop (ACOT.COM I believe is th website). For some reason the picture shows up as having a white border, when I made it, it was not supposed to, but I guess the white looks alright too! :)
Monday, January 25, 2010
SPCC #31
I am totally loving this blog! Of course I love it EVEN MORE since I was a *top 5* winner on the last challenge. Wahoo! Now I need to figure out how to get the "Top 5" button on my blog... Here is my last-minute take on color combo #31. Again, another digital page, this time made on plain old Microsoft Publisher! Used FREE kits by Annie Imendez (kit is called "Sampler") downloaded from Acherryontop (ACOT.COM I believe is th website). For some reason the picture shows up as having a white border, when I made it, it was not supposed to, but I guess the white looks alright too! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
this is a fantastic LO! what a great use of the colors :D the sentiment, embellies, LO, everything is wonderful :)
- Shauna {SP Diva}
Fabulous layout! That is one of my favorite quotes! Melisa-SP Diva
awww...this is so adorable! Love it! Thanks for playing along with us @ SPCC!
Stacy - SP Guest Diva
Such a sweet layout.
Emily-SP Diva
it's a great layout!!
I like the flower paper
Post a Comment