Friday, January 15, 2010

the end of a very long week!

what a long week it has been! I'm pooped!
TGIF and TGIF even more for a 3 day weekend!

No big plans for the weekend - we having dinner tonight @ the legion w/my parents and my aunt & uncle who have never been there to eat-- they have wonderful seafood/steak dinners on Friday nights - yum yum cant wait!

In the meantime, just hanging out with Mason - I bought him a bunch of shirts @ Target yesterday -- starting to buy 3T size already (he already has enough 2T clothes!) Found a bunch of really cute/funny ones. The one he is wearing today has a bunch of marshmallows doing cannonballs into a mug of hot chocolate...i thought it was funny (so does he! :) ) Also bought a gate for on top of the stairs, and one for the bottom too as it is his "new trick" to crawl up the stairs as fast as he can without getting caught.

Saturday hoping to go to scrapbooking in Alvarado - so far I havent been able to go but think it would be a great time to get some scrapping caught up before scrapbook camp in April.

Sunday we are going to have a few people over to watch the vike's game- nothing crazy
Monday-- planning on doing nothing!! oh ya, need to mail out Mason's bday party invites...Target had NO invitation envelopes when I was there - so disappointed. I ended up buying some el cheapo thank you cards just so I can steal the envelopes-
got to go, Mason found my paper scraps garbage and is having a blast taking them out piece by peice!

1 comment:

Billie said...

Great picture of Mason. Such a mischievious smile! Looks like he knows something we don't know! :-)