this weekend was a busy SIOUX hockey weekend. Friday night Bobby's work hosted a suite @ the ralph and our friends Drew & Meg came up from DL for our 5th (?? losing track of the years!) annual Buzick-Barker Christmas. The tradition started back when we all 4 still lived in Gardner. Now we don't get to see them as often since we are 2 hours away not just 2 miles away. Also got to see my best friend Sammy and her husband, and their two friends Jamie & Jim. It was so great to see them again - they too have moved far away from us, so it makes getting together that much more special.
Saturday we had "family night" at the game - Mason got up on the big screen, I of course, wasn't paying attention and missed it completely. I am totally bummed, would have loved to see it. I was probably shoving my face with the sugar-coated almonds I get every game anyways...
i have also been reading a bunch of new decorating blogs to go along with my daily HGTV fix! one of my favorites is "Our Suburban Cottage" . Inspired me to paint our front entry "Organic Tea" on Wednesday- now looking for a black barn star and maybe a small bench/couch to finish it off!
time to get back to work and "being productive" !!!
No comments:
Post a Comment