Friday, January 1, 2010

Happy New Year!!!!

Hello 2010! Wow already a new decade-- remember where you were when the big Y2K happened? That was already 10 years ago! I admit I was actually a little nervous that New Year about what was going to happen. Anyways- here we are 10 years later! Bobby & I did make it up for the New Year, watching a movie. I was very proud of both of us!

New Years Resolutions.... I wonder who came up with this idea. Like why should we wait for a new year to "change" ourselves? I think a birthday resolution is a better idea. Plus it gives me 3 more months + 5 days to think of some better ones...
  • quit swearing-- or at least not so much. I think I might even start a swear jar :)
  • be more productive at home & work-- sounds better (easier) than 'quit procrastinating' or 'get organized'
  • Run in the Meet Your Neighbor Day 5k this year-- this should also hopefully get me working out on a regular basis
  • Read 3 novels -- this is quite a high goal for me actually; I havent read an entire book (not counting baby/pregnancy/child rearing) since college. I am open to suggestions on some good reads!!!!
  • be the best mommy, wife, and person I can be :)

I think that is a good start! #2 and #5 are pretty generic but that's ok I think! Now off to get some much much needed cleaning done (see #2!)

Happy New Year everyone!!!!!

No comments: