Saturday, January 16, 2010

SPCC #30

Came across THIS great scrapping challenge page! Scrapmaster's Paradise has lots of great new color combinations and challenges each week. Here is my take on the "creamsicle bars" colors. Makes me wish summer was here! Also been downloading a lot of free fonts from DAFONTS.com .

So many creative things I want to do this weekend - work on my scrabble tile pendants for my ETSY shop, get my digal scrapping ORGANIZED, -- what I love so much about digital scrapbooking is that the backgound of the page above was originally blue and I *magically* changed it to orange. It's like having never ending supplies and NO mess! Been doing a lot more scrapping lately - I've been SUPER motivated by Creating Keepsakes lately- I know a lot of people don't like the mag as much anymore since so many of their designers have left, but personally, I have liked the past 2 issues much more than the past 3 years of subscribing. Maybe because the pages seem so much simpler... wow, got totally sidetracked!

Anyway, want to find some more "scrapping challenges" blogs, and lastly go through my scrapbook supplies. I have been anxiouslky waiting putting in my first MEMORY-WORKS order - they have a great new line called *Simple Stories* - as well as a ton of new things. I am also loving Elizabeth K (can't spell the last name) new products from American Crafts-- I SOOO hope memory works is able to carry them! (hello discount!!!)

13 comments:

Kristin - The Fifth Sparrow No More said...

What a cutie patootie! And such a simple lovely LO! Thanks for playing along at SPCC!
-Kristin SP Diva

Unknown said...

lovely layout!!!!

Anonymous said...

Great layout, the pics are just too cute!

Melisa-SP Diva

Daniella said...

Super job!
So glad you joined us this week at SPCC!

thescrapmaster said...

Oh that is so adorable!!
Hugs,
Samantha

savvy teaching tips said...

Beautiful page. I love scrappin pages of my kids too. I love your take on the colours. If you are interested in colour challenges, please come check out our new challenge blog. www.stampinroyalty.blogspot.com

Susan said...

Oh what a glorious LO! Well done!

Juanita said...

Cute, thanks for joining us at SPCC

Stephanie said...

Such a cute LO! Thanks for playing along at SPCC!

Allison said...

Cute LO! I've never tried digital scrapbooking, but I like the idea of no mess and never ending supplies! Thanks for sharing!

Allison - SP Diva

Emily said...

What a great layout! So sweet.

Emily-SP Diva

Shauna K said...

how lovely! the DP is great and so is that ric rac :D
- Shauna {SP Diva}

kristen said...

amber, what do you do with your digital pages once you're done? where could i learn more about this so i dont have to bug you?