Where has this day gone? Bobby had drill this weekend so Mason & I had Mommy & Mason day-- and what did we spend the day doing??? We were planning on going to the Tiny-Tot Expo in Newfolden but late this morning when I went into the fridge I noticed it didn't seem that cold-- then I checked in the freezer & I could scoop out icecream with my finger-- our fridge is on the fritz! SO instead of spending the day @ Tiny Tots we went to Grand Forks to search for a new fridge.
First we went to Lowes and NO ONE would help me-- there were 4 guys just standing around completely oblivoius that I was there-- I was MAD - so mad that I called back and complained to the manager. Thankfully it was a girl and she was super nice... and sadly as much as I bragged to everyone that I was NOT going to buy my fridge there after my bad experience today, that is where we ended up getting our fridge from. They are coming tomorrow night to deliver it- I hope I measured right so it fits! Please keep your fingers crossed for me-- I never did very well in shop class! I would have liked to get something a little more "fun" but the space in our kitchen is SO SMALL - we couldn't get a fridge bigger than 31" :(

No comments:
Post a Comment