On the 23rd, Mason turned 8 months old-- I can't believe he is that old already! The time has just flown by-- it seems like he should be about 3 months old! He is creeping around like nobody's business-- it is so funny to watch him move around- what I love most is if I am sitting on the floor, he will crawl onto my lap and want me to pick him up. :)
Today it was just me & Mason at home- Bobby was gone to the Vikings game with some friends- I wish I would have been able to go but I have no extra vacation time - darn maternity leave!! It was sooo cold & windy outside so Mason & I stayed inside all day - I was "Amber the Builder" today and lowered the mattress on his crib & put on some new brackets ~ what a pain that was! Then I went through his clothes- it is amazing to me how fast he grows out of things -- and of course we took a ton of pictures....I just get out my camera now and Mason instantly smiles - I cant decide if he is thinking 'yay I love to get my picture taken 100 times' or 'ugh I will just smile to get it over with' -- I'm thinking #1!
No comments:
Post a Comment