so this week I learned that I have a little slot on the side of my computer for my camera's memory card-- who knew!?!?! My friend Katie actually told me about it when she was trying to help me get the digital picture frame I got Bobby for our anniversary to work - anyway- the point of the story is now that I found it I am taking way more pictures.... because (dont laugh) I get excited that I dont have to hook up my camera to my computer - I can just put the memory card in the litte slot (actually to be honest it probably takes the same amount of time, but this is new & exciting for me)
I also took a bunch of pics of Mase-dog in his Halloween costume but you will have to wait to see it until I get our Halloween cards go out!
No comments:
Post a Comment