Then Tuesday night my grandma (Mason's GREAT grandma) came to watch Mason so Bobby & I could go to a movie. We went to see Halloween 2, which is not the most romantic movie but a movie we wanted to see (by we, I mean mostly Bobby but I like the movie because it has a kind of "social worky" feel to it --- like maybe if Michael Meyers would have had a social worker in his life he wouldn't kill so many people!!!) Then we came home and exchanged presents- I got Bobby a digital picture frame that I dont even know how to use and Bobby got me a ton of scrapbooking stuff, an outfit, and some Naughty Monkey boots-- I had never even heard of them before but they do have some cute shoes!!!
Tonight we went and got Mason's 7/8 month pictures taken - can't wait to get them back. He is making THIS new face all the time now! And our daycare mom told me this morning that she was sure she saw Mason scooting toward another baby @ daycare yesterday!


1 comment:
oh it sounds like you had a great anniversary! :) and got some fun presents!! and the picnic! brings back memories from your engagment!!! :) have a great week!
xoxoxo
Post a Comment