Big race weekend for me on Saturday!! As of Monday, I'm nervous!! Going to run the 10k w my friend Jill...
Tuesday Chase had his NINE month checkup! I cannot believe how big he is getting oh so fast!! ((and I forgot my camera of course)). He is growing growing growing! 90th percentile height, 50th percentile weight.
Thursday BOTH boys had a dentist appt-- our dentist office in Warren is so great-- so patient, let mason look all around the office before going back to get his teeth cleaned. Chase is cutting 4 teeth on the top, so far only his far right tooth is popping-- not one of his front teeth but the one next to... No cavity creeps!!
Saturday morning I got up at 4AM to go run the 10K in Fargo with my friend Jill -- so much fun! So sore the next day but so worth it!!! We both finished under an hour which was our goal-- thinking of doing the half next year-- we will see!!! Bobby bought me a sweet card to congratulate me :) so thoughtful :)
Sunday after church we went to Grand Forks-- my cousin Sarah had a baby shower; chase and I went to the shower and Bobby and Mase went to the mall-- chase was loving being the only boy (and baby) at the shower. Laying in the middle of the floor just hamming it up! Busy weekend-- so fun but makes the time go too fast!!








No comments:
Post a Comment