Well Bobby is now officially MASTER SERGEANT BUZICK!!! Words cannot even express how incredibly proud I am of him. I'm still learning about how the military works (5 years later!) but I do know what a "big deal" this is! Especially because this was his first year even eligible for promotion... It finally seems as if all of his late nights, being stressed out about being behind, always giving 110% has now been worth it. I am so confident that he is going to be a fantastic leader!!! We had oh so much fun at their social following! So glad my mom watched our boys!! :)
Friday night we went out and celebrated my grandpas birthday, and went over to my grandmas following for pie and coffee Everytime we go there, Mason sits on grandpas lap to read either the "Three Little Pigs" or "A fish out of water"






1 comment:
i am so proud of him too!!! and we miss you all like crazy!! we need to plan a weekend soon!
Post a Comment