Thursday, May 3, 2012

Week 17---April 30-May 6!

I can't believe May is already here! This week has been a little chillier than I'd like but we have still been trying to squeeze in as much outside time as possible!

It has been a crazy week at work-- the weeks have been taking so long lately and the weekends flying by so so so fast! Even More so than usual...

Both boys were into the dr this week-- Mason for a rash that he's had for quite awhile (yeast-- i pray he heals fast the poor kid!!!!) and Chase has his second ear infection. I am so thankful we have been so lucky with Chase not having chronic ear infections, but hopin this one heals quickly as well!

There is nothing I love more than hearing the sounds of my boys laughing and playing together-- Sunday morning after Chases nap found Chases crib FILLED with stuffed animals-- Mason had put them in there to try to "cheer him up" He is such a great big brother.

The most EXCITING news this week is that we found and bought my new ACADIA--- it is my dream car! So big and roomy, lots of buttons/features-- love love love it! Not the smartest of us to bring both kids with us on the day we bought it, but we made it!

No comments: