I tried to get my flower beds weeeded out to see if it will help my plants grow - I think they all died over the winter (yes they ARE the kind that are supposed to come back, I know that much!). they are still all brown and crunchy; not even a hint of green...
This is us at the Shout house a few weekends back with our friends who are moving away :(
baby bump pics - 20 weeks and 24 weeks. I think I am just as big now at 6 months as I was at 9 months with Mason. A good excuse to shop!!!
Right now am watching Army wives - I used to love this show, and then had stopped watching it because it was on the same time as Brothers & Sisters (which I hear is being cancelled?!?!!!). I am feeling very lost since I have missed over a year, but forgot how much I like this show.
No comments:
Post a Comment