Saturday, May 7, 2011

happy mother's day!



happy mother's day to all my mom friends -- and of course to my mom!
the past few weekends have been busy - two weekends ago was Easter, and last weekend Bobby & I got a weekend away! Friday night went to a wedding reception (so fun to see so many friends!) and stayed at The Lodge on Lake Detroit -- such a wonderful hotel! Thanks to my friend Katie for recommending it; if you are ever staying in DL I would for sure recommend it! To make things even better, Bobby suprised me with a manicure/pedicure/facial at the spa the next morning! (thanks honey you're the best!).
Saturday we went down to Mpls - I got some "much needed" shopping done while Bobby played in a poker tournament (he won!! almost enough to cover what I spent shopping, haha!). Then we went out to a dinner at Seven restaraunt and out with our friends Jay & Tracy, who are moving to Utah in a month :(
We've also had our 24-week doctor appointment and got to see Baby B again! He is growing growing growing; August will be here before we know it!
This weekend I am excited to have a family weekend at HOME with nothing planned! Hopefully the sun will come out today and we will be able to get some good outside time in!

No comments: