made these two layouts last night - not really happy with #1 but not every page needs to be my favorite I guess!
yesterday was our 2nd baby appointment - after waiting over an hour past our appt time (!!!) our actual appointment took only 5 minutes! Everything checked out just fine - Baby B's heart rate was 146. So crazy to think that in just 29 days we find out if we have a baby GIRL or a baby BOY heading our way in August!
Went for a quick trip to Target after our appt - even on a quick trip I still can't leave without spending at least $100. I got so excited when I walked in - they completely rearranged to put all the "convienience" things towards the front (diapers, wipes, toilet paper, laundry stuff, etc.). Loved it so much that I signed up for a target credit card! Yikes, thinking that might be a regret one day! But so far am loving the 5% off each visit and another 1% going to a school of my choice. And did you know you can print coupons for Target right from their website? who knew!?! This too will I will probably one day regret discovering! :)
Nothing planned for this weekend. Excited to just lay around. AND I am thinking we are going to really go crazy with potty training this weekend. Bought Mason some sponge-bob "big boy" underwear at Target (he wears them over his pull-ups) - but I dont want to force it on him either! Sad that my little boy is growing up so fast!
So so so relieved tomorrow is Friday - it has been a tiring week!


No comments:
Post a Comment