Thursday, March 17, 2011

love you, honey

today has been one of those days! a day that I really would much rather not have to work.
Will be so happy to wake up tomorrow with a brand new day! I have this quote by my desk in my office- so perfect for days like today:
Finish today and be done with it. You have done what you could.
Some blunders and absudities have crept in. Forget them as soon as you can.
there is more to it but I dont remember what it is right now! Basically tomorrow is a new day!
enough complaining.
i have a TON of wonderful people in my life!

this picture was taken yesterday - this is the "house" Mason and I made for his hockey stick. Yes, his hockey stick needed a house! I tried to get him to build a house for me but he INSISTED it be for his "sioux hockey stick"
Love how easily Mason melts my heart.
Yesterday I was putting him in his carseat after picking him up from daycare, and he says
"love you, honey"
It was probably the highlight of my entire week.
That and getting these delivered to work on Monday:

"just because" from my two favorite boys in the world!
Bobby is gone to the Final 5; will be back on Sunday.
So excited for my sister to move in with us on Sunday as well! She got a new job in Grand Forks so is staying with us until her lease is up at her place in Fargo. Mason can't wait either!
I have been feeling baby b move around more and more this week! S/he is still too little for Bobby to feel kicking around though!
So amazing to have that feeling of a baby moving inside of me once again!! Makes you really realize/remember what a MIRACLE a baby really is!
..and I made this tonight!

No comments: