I have made it through my first week of being "27!" For my birthday Bobby (and Mason!) brought me home a cake and balloon, along with a cute new sioux hockey sweatshirt and taylor swift tickets! I am one spoiled girl! It was so nice celebrating my birthday with my favorite boys! Not a lot to write about - we have just been busy with work, hockey on weekends (mason & I didnt go tonight because apparently it is supposed to blizzard- although so far not one flake, go figure!!), and not much time for much else!
Our first week of POTTY training has gone remarkably well! Mason has started thinking that it is funny to try to "aim" at things other than in his potty (for example, "aiming" into the air, or on his mom). It probably didnt help that I laughed hysterically the first time he did it!
He has been talking more and more lately - saying more and more actual sentences (not just 2 word phrases)... tonight it has been a lot of "sioux ya ya!" while watching some past Sioux games one of Bobby's friends put on DVDs for us! Also a lot of "Mommy, no, my [insert name of toy here]"
Love how he is developing his own personality more and more each day! Will be interesting to see how different he and baby B might be!
No comments:
Post a Comment