Wednesday, January 5, 2011

exciting news!!!


It's "facebook" official -- Mason is going to be getting a little brother or sister in August! I am officially 7.5 weeks along, and feeling very pregnant! Think I might even have a baby bump. Early Sunday morning I ended up in the ER to get fluids due to becoming dehyrated (the same thing happened when I was pregnant with Mason); except this time I think it was more of a stomach flu that I had other than morning (all day) sickness. Just need to remember that this just means everything is going as it should be! Bobby ended up getting sick the following day - miracously Mason never got sick!


Right now just catching up on past episodes of the Closer with all of the lights off -- hiding from the Schwan's man! I hate having to tell him we don't need anything when he comes -- I guess I would rather hide out in my own home! :)


So many thoughts going through my head lately - Are we going to be able to handle having TWO kids?!?! Are we absolutely CRAZY? Is it possible to love another little creature as much as we love Mason? Am I ever going to want/be able to eat normal meals again? These are the thoughts that wake me up in the middle of the night! Then I wake Bobby up and we talk about baby names until I can fall back asleep again!


I never set any New Years resolutions this year - I guess I figured we'd have enough change on our own this year, no need to push for more changes! And as absolutely pathetic as this sounds I have seriously been too tired to even try to think of any!

1 comment:

Meg said...

i am oh so EXCITED for you! and yes you will be able to handle it, love them just as much and be a perfect family of 4! :) welcome to the club!!!! we love you all and i can not wait to see this little B baby!