This week we got our new kitchen countertops installed! We are
LOVING them and wish we wolud've done it back when we first bought our house! It makes me feel like I have a brand new kitchen - maybe I will even get the urge to start baking actual meals again rather than whatever I can whip up in 15 minutes! Here's a little look before/after (not sure why the "after" photo is so big).
Thanks mom and dad for the Christmas gift to help us pay for them!

Today Mason had his 2-year checkup. He continues to be our "big boy!" 85% for weight, 68% for height! We were going to run some errands and get his 2 year pictures taken after his appointment, but after being at the clinic for over 2 hours, we BOTH were ready to go home!
Time to give Mason his bath and then hope to get caught up on laundry tonight - I'm starting to not feel sick all day long so trying to do all I can while I'm feeling better...
1 comment:
I just love it amber!! IT makes me want to redo my countertops!!
Post a Comment