I havent taken a single picture yet in 2011, and sadly the last time I any was on Christmas day. 19 days! So much for my plans to finally do the "365 project" of taking a photo each day! Maybe that's because my memory card has been in my computer since the day after Christmas.
Not much else has been going on @ the Buzick's... excited for Sioux-Gophers tomorrow night. My parents are taking Mason for the night - Bobby & I are having a night out with friends. Can't wait! Thanks mom & dad :)
I am 9 weeks pregnant today! Love tracking Baby B's weekly updates on babycenter.com. I'm still not feeling well at all, especially not at night. The tiredness has passed, but it's been a long three weeks of not feeling well. Im sure it has been a long 3 weeks for Bobby too! Wednesday night he even got out of bed at 3AM to get me a yogurt to eat, and is always getting up to get me ginger ale with ice. What a guy!
Not much else has been going on @ the Buzick's... excited for Sioux-Gophers tomorrow night. My parents are taking Mason for the night - Bobby & I are having a night out with friends. Can't wait! Thanks mom & dad :)
I am 9 weeks pregnant today! Love tracking Baby B's weekly updates on babycenter.com. I'm still not feeling well at all, especially not at night. The tiredness has passed, but it's been a long three weeks of not feeling well. Im sure it has been a long 3 weeks for Bobby too! Wednesday night he even got out of bed at 3AM to get me a yogurt to eat, and is always getting up to get me ginger ale with ice. What a guy!
* * *
It's Mason's last week of being 1 year old. Can't believe he will already be TWO years old next weekend! Which reminds me I need to send out his birthday invites!
He is becoming so independent. Loves dressing himself in the morning (although if he had his way he would wear his sponge bob pj's 24/7!). Loves putting on his own hat, mittens and boots (even if they are on the wrong feet/hands). Loves brushing his own teeth (even "spits" in the sink). Loves bringing his dishes to the sink after dinner. Has his own ideas of how we should do things. Loves playing and pretending. He has this amazing ability to crack me and Bobby up, and even more has the ability to melt our hearts!
* * *
So relieved it is a long 3 day weekend.
Work this week was a complete whirlwind and wiped me out.
Feels like I didnt get a single thing accomplished at home.
Off to watch the game on FSN - GO SIOUX!
No comments:
Post a Comment