Yesterday I went for a quick jog on my treadmill while Mason slept-- I know this sounds weird but I forgot how good it felt to move like that! I had only been walking probably 3 times a week at most toward the end of my pregnancy-- I actually wanted to keep going but had to stop when Mason woke up! (PS: I wrote this down so I can read this when I am sick of jogging) Today my legs are even a little sore!
It also made me decide that I wanted to do the SELF Challenge again. I did it back in 2006 and actually got my name published in the magazine (it was very very very very small print with about 2,000 other names, but it was in there!) and my goal is to be in there again this year! I wish there was some way for me to make a group, but I sent out emails to a few of my friends to do it with me- it is a good way to stay motivated - if you want to be a part of the group send me an email and then I will send you an email to sign up.
1 comment:
oohhhh sign me up!! self challenge here i come!
Post a Comment