Monday, February 23, 2009

1 month old already!!!




I cant believe how FAST this past month has gone by! Oh my goodness!! What I can't believe even more is how I have gotten nothing accomplished this month, even writing on my blog. Partly because we haven't had internet at our house, and partly because I spend my days taking care of our little guy! This past week, he hasn't been sleeping much during the day, which normally would be good, but he has had some tummy troubles (gas!) that keep him from sleeping. I feel so bad because it seems like nothing I do makes him feel better. Poor little Mason! :(
The pictures above are his two week pictures-- and today he is one month old-- that just shows how busy I have been! I am excited because I ordered a ton of pictures from snapfish and they came in the mail today, so now I can get busy with scrapbooking. (hopefully...)
On a completely different note-- Bobby & I are planning a trip to Orlando this summer! Bobby won a trip through his work-- he has been working SOO hard this month to get this trip, I am so incredibly proud of him. I dont know how he does it, balancing work and being home to care for his family, and he is still doing most of the housework. Thanks honey! The trip isn't until this summer, it would be nice to get away from these cold winter months, but I'm still not going to turn down a free trip!

No comments: