That is what I ask myself EVERY single day when I finally get to bed. It seems like I get nothing done! (except of course take care of Mason) And he is a GREAT baby! I really dont want to know what my house would look like if he was colicky... Our goal right now is to try to get on some kind of a routine during the day. Mason does a great job of sleeping at night -- usually he has one 'late' feeding (around 11-12:00) and then he is good until 3AM. Then he wakes up, we change him and he eats, and then is good until 6AM or so-- then eats, and sleeps again until 8AM. Then he doesnt want to take a nap at all during the day, too many things to see and do I guess. He will kind of doze off for about 45 min to an hour, and then wake up again-- this is where the days go! I dont mind him being awake for most of the day, it is great I get to spend so much time with him-- we are so lucky that I get to take my full 12 weeks of maternity leave... although it gets harder and harder each day to want to go back to work- I really wouldn't mind being a stay at home mom! (hint hint Bobby :) )
No comments:
Post a Comment