This has already been a busy week - lots of pictures to share! ((I STILL haven't figured out how to put the pictures with more than 1 per line)) I have been using my iphone to take the majority of my pictures these days, but looking at these pictures makes me realize I wished I would remember to use my "real" camera more often -- (haven't had time to edit any of these-- instagram is so much easier!)
Monday night we went to my mom's for dinner - my grandpa and Arliene were up from St. Cloud to visit everyone, and my Aunt Gwen was there too. So much fun to visit with everyone - it was only my grandpa's SECOND time meeting Chase - a perfect night for him to start learning to walk! Mason learned to walk using the exact same "walker" - push along, go too fast, fall down, repeat....
Tuesday night was my work picnic - Mason got to see the inside of "mommy's courthouse." He kept asking me where the play room was. Sadly, I dont have one! He then told me he was going to work at "Daddy's national guard office when I grow bigger and bigger." Hmm... wonder if there's a play room there that I don't know about??? :)
Last night my friend Stacy stopped by with her son's new puppy -- Mason was in LOVE. Chase wasn't too sure... the puppy wasn't too sure either!
Tonight my brother is coming over to watch the boys so I can to go Bobby's softball game! So excited to go as I haven't been able to go yet this year! And what a BEAUTIFUL evening - I hope the rain stays away -
Tomorrow is Friday - hurray! I'm going to try to leave work a little early to take the boys to the pool - it is always so nice during the week and rainy on the weekends - I think that this weekend might be our only "free" weekend in quite a while and FOR quite a while.
Hoping to do nothing but RELAX in the SUN!
Oh how I love the business and go-go-go of summer!
No comments:
Post a Comment