I have been loving my blogger app on my phone.. makes it so easy to post pictures, but a little harder to actually write.
I can't believe JUNE is already here. Summer here we come!!! Bobby has started softball - we NEED to go see one of his games - maybe this Thurs. if it is nice...
This week started out with some sad news... Bobby's grandma Hilda passed away, at the age of 99 and 3/4... She would have turned 100 on August 4th. While it is comforting to know she lived such a full, happy life, it is never easy to say good bye. Reminds us to never take our loved ones for granted - life should never be too "busy" for family! Her funeral was Wednesday, in Fargo.
Yesterday we had our very first garage sale! It was the city wide garage sale-day, so a perfect day to do it. My brother came and helped watch the kiddos. Got rid of a BUNCH of stuff we had packed away for YEARS and made a little money, but mostly it was just fun to do. Got to visit with so many people and it was such a beautiful day to be out in the sun!
Tonight I got caught up on making some picture frames for Chase, which I have been meaning to do for so long - It is crazy looking back at his newborn pictures and realizing he is already going to be TEN months old this month.
Time for bed -- full week of work ahead!








No comments:
Post a Comment