8 days or less to go until Baby B #2 gets here. Insane! I cant believe how fast the past 9 months have gone by... July has seemed to go by the fastest of them all!
Tomorrow is our 2nd to last doctor appointment - so excited to meet this little guy! We have been "talking" quite a bit on my way to/from work appointments - I've been trying to prepare him for life in the 'outside' world! Have everything packed up and ready to go to the hospital... his clothes are all washed and folded. I told myself when Mason was first born that I was NOT going to fold onsies/pjs/burp cloths for our 2nd baby because they always just end up messy anyway, but it was just too fun to fold them all again, since they are so small!
Last night we put together Mason's toddler bed and started to get his new room ready. The PLAN was to get everything done WELL before the baby got here so that Mason wouldn't feel like he was being kicked out of his room (even though he is getting an upgrade to a bigger room!)
One of the BIG things we had going on in July was Mason's first swimming lessons. He had them in the baby pool, and his class was called "Guppies." He LOVED LOVED it! Everyday I picked him up from daycare he would ask "swimming?" Even better, quite a few of his little friends were in the same class. So fun to watch them try their hardest to be patient... There were 10 kids and 3 lifeguards teaching!
We were also busy with going to Bobby's softball games - at the tournament we went to watch in Crookston he even hit a home run! We must be good luck!!
Last week was the Marshall County Fair-- we went most of the nights! My grandparents were even in a program for Warren's Outstanding Senior Citizens (and in the parade too!) So proud of you guys! I realized took 250+ pictures while at the fair -- will need to post more of them later as it's getting late....

No comments:
Post a Comment