Brea, Bobby, Preston me & Paige Brea & Preston
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Last night Mason and I made the dough for the spritz cookies-- tried to bake them last night too but that plan did not go through! Instead we ended up with smooshed cookies and everything on the counter thrown on the floor...and a little boy with a bright green mouth from "sneaking" the dough for the Christmas tree cookies! It was so fun though, even though Mason probably won't remember it, I know I will!
Like my friend Jackie wrote on my facebook "the experiences that don't go quite as planned and are messy, chaotic, etc. are the ones you remember. reminds you life isn't perfect, it's usually best and more exciting when it isn't" Love it! How true is that???
Mason with Santa Claus on Saturday:
Eating frozen raspberries tonight (such a good idea by me to do this AFTER bathtime!! haha!):
Tonight my grandparents stopped by to say good-bye as they are leaving for sunny Florida tomorrow moring. It is getting harder and harder to say goodbye to them each year! We are so spoiled to have them so close... we will miss you!I am off to bed to read my Twilight: Breaking Dawn book...Im still working on that new years resolution from last year to read 4 books!! This is only book 3 (when I finish it!).
No comments:
Post a Comment