Wednesday, October 27, 2010

picture overload!


I have not really posted many pictures lately - so here are some from the past couple of weeks. Yes, Mason actually lifts and carries around his pumpkin that we decorated a few weeks back-- the pumpkin no longer has eyes or a nose - just a white painted smiley face!
Been having LOTS of fun this week using the webcam on my computer to take photos - got the idea from Ali Edwards blog. Downloaded a free program called "Cyberlink You Cam" and we have been having a blast! Mason thinks it is just GREAT!!!





last night we went to my aunt's house for some yummy happy joes pizza - my 2 cousins from Las Vegas & Florida were up! ((and of course it was nice to see my "local" relatives too)) So lucky we got to see them!! Thanks Gwen & Terry for having everyone over!
Sunday we left for Jamestown for our nephew COLE BUG'S 3rd birthday party - the kids all had so much fun playing together, although you'd never tell by this picture! They are both just so worn out!
cupcakes in the car = BAD IDEA!
Also got to spend the evening with these two beautiful smart wonderful ladies on Saturday night - we went to a chick flick, dinner, and of course had some cocktails after. A perfect girls night out!! Love you both!!!!
Bobby & I at the Vikings/Cowboys game - tailgating. We had such an amazing time together that weekend! Tonight Bobby is gone to Bismark for a leadership conference. He is 1 out of only 14 people in the state selected to go - I am SOO proud of you honey!!

working on some headbands for my beautiful nieces - and if I want to mail them out this weekend I better get working!

No comments: