Was the weather today! 82 degrees to be exact, according to the thermometer in my car.
This week has been exhausting - both physically and mentally. We have been busy every night with fall cleaning -
I FINALLY finished the scrapbook room, with taking off the last of the wallpaper and PAINTING.. when I painted, it turned out the original paint color on the other 3 walls has FADED - so where I went and "fixed" some of the marks on the wall (by painting over them) now there are splatches of darker paint on the walls in random places... Then I went to do the same thing (the "fixing") down in the laundry room, assuming the walls were the exact same color. As you guessed, no they aren't. They were completely different, so I ended up painting the ENTIRE laundry room. To make matters worse, it's not even a color I would have LIKED to paint it. I just couldn't win!!!
Today was a very busy day - which I realize was my choice - Mason & I went for a 1/2 hour jog, then headed out to Old Mill (two weekends in a row!) to meet up with one of my friends and her beautiful little girl Miss B so the little ones could decorate pumpkins. It was oh so much fun! Then I headed over to my grandma's to get some flowers to transplant into my sad flowerbeds, and spent the rest of the afternoon digging in the dirt! Bobby grilled for dinner tonight, and then the two of us had a lovely campfire in our backyard after Mason went to bed.
After all of that it feels like it should be a) Monday tomorrow and b) WAY later than 10:30pm!!
I did take some pictures of both the "new" wall and pumpkin decorating today but have exactly enough energy to make it up the stairs to my bed! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment