- I went to a going-away party for one of my best girlfriends Sam-- she and her husband Drew moved to Cavalier! :(
- Sioux hockey games -- lots of them!
- Vikings game w/Jay & Tracy 11-15
- The night before the Vikings game Bobby & I went to see a play @ the Jungle Theater in uptown - it was INCREDIBLE!!!!!
- Mason turned 10 months old on 11-23!!! How fast time flies!
- Thanksgiving: We went to my grandma's here in Warren - had lots and lots and lots of food and my grandma even drug out the old photo albums! So fun to look at all the old pictures!
- Dec 1st: We officially got our first snowfall - and what a snowfall it was!! Wish I would've taken a picture outside Nov 30th because we went from having NO snow whatsoever to having TONS of it (like in the picture above)
- Mason got his first wrapped Christmas present to put under the tree (which we just set up today, but still need to decorate it!)
Otherwise it has just been work-work-work!!! I have also been trying to work on some new crafty things for my etsy store - will let you know when they are ready... here is a hint - nothing to do with vinyl lettering :) Also got the tree up today - FINALLY! - and attempted to do some holiday baking. Got the recipies off the martha stewart website - I should've known better-- my cookies turned out HORRIBLE :(
Today Bobby was gone to drill so Mason & I got to have a M&M (Mommy & Mason) day - we played a lot, read some books, and just hung out. I was so excited Mason stood by himself for like 5 seconds (counting fast -- so probably really just 3 seconds) - I had been holding onto him below his armpits and then let go. He would've done it for longer I think if he hadn't realized I wasn't holding on to him. His new favorite thing is to walk back and forth across the living room with his john deere tractor.
Well - I'm off to get some much needed scrapbooking done!! Or to bed which sounds equally as exciting to me!
No comments:
Post a Comment