Saturday, December 19, 2009

favorite time of day

I have NEVER been a morning person in my life, but since Mason has been born, early morning has become my favorite time of day. I got up at 6:30 this morning to start getting things ready for Christmas dinner today (we are celebrating w/Bobby's family!) and now I'm taking a break, drinking my coffee (it is the only time of day when I actually drink my coffee rather than pouring it and leaving it somewhere to get cold!), hanging out with Jefferson, and enjoying the quietness of our house, and the smell of the pies in the oven. Yum yum!

Last night Bobby & I finished wrapping gifts for our neices & nephews and for Mason. It is so crazy to compare last year's Christmas to this year.... we bought & wrapped presents for our SON, and put Love MOM & DAD on the tags! You would think after almost 11 months we would be used to being a MOM and DAD but still from time to time we just stop and talk about how crazy & awesome it is that we are actually PARENTS!

I have been really tring to take 1 picture a day this December -- I know a lot of people do this for an entire year but I thought I would just start out with 25 days to see if I could do it. Here are a few of my favorites---- (PS: I have a confession - I have cheated a couple of times, some of the pictures are taken on the same day!)

Break time is over!!!

No comments: