Bobby is gone this week to Vegas for work -- I am SO SO SO SO SO SO SO proud of him - I will be putting up a separate post but he won "Chief's 54" which means he's "kind of a big deal." He was the #1 recruiter for the STATE of ND for FY '09- which is AWESOME! He is a REALLY big deal if you ask me! So now me & him get a trip to Washington DC in December where he will participate in an award ceremony. Honey I am so unbelievably PROUD of you and so very happy happy happy for you!
Monday, October 5, 2009
Homecoming
Another cRazY weekend! Saturday we went to UND homecoming as both Bobby & I are PROUD ALUMNI (go sioux!!) -- we went to the parade and met up with so many of our friends-- then after the parade we went to Bobby's old fraternity house and had hot dogs & chips and ALL the babies played together-- it was so cute!!! Below is a picture of the 4 babies - 3 of them born within 12 days of eachother! Impossible to get a picture of all 4 of them looking the same way, or not eating eachother :)

Bobby is gone this week to Vegas for work -- I am SO SO SO SO SO SO SO proud of him - I will be putting up a separate post but he won "Chief's 54" which means he's "kind of a big deal." He was the #1 recruiter for the STATE of ND for FY '09- which is AWESOME! He is a REALLY big deal if you ask me! So now me & him get a trip to Washington DC in December where he will participate in an award ceremony. Honey I am so unbelievably PROUD of you and so very happy happy happy for you!
Bobby is gone this week to Vegas for work -- I am SO SO SO SO SO SO SO proud of him - I will be putting up a separate post but he won "Chief's 54" which means he's "kind of a big deal." He was the #1 recruiter for the STATE of ND for FY '09- which is AWESOME! He is a REALLY big deal if you ask me! So now me & him get a trip to Washington DC in December where he will participate in an award ceremony. Honey I am so unbelievably PROUD of you and so very happy happy happy for you!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
that is awesome and he is kinda big deal........ :) love all of the pics! and thanks for the email . i will send you some too.
Post a Comment