Saturday, October 17, 2009

boo!!!

no, not halloween "boo" but boo because the sioux-gophers game ended in a tie tonight and boo that bobby & i weren't able to go! Poor bobby had a temp of 105 tonight - so needless to say we didnt venture out to the game like we had planned. Instead we watched the game on TV, sitting far away from eachother so I dont get sick! (at least not until bobby is better, someone needs to take care of our little bear!)


it was an exhausting day today-- so nice to just sit back and relax tonight. Came across a new website I like -- Divine Digitals finding all kinds of new (free!!) digi-scrapping kits. They do a challenge every other month it looks like - no big fabulous prizes, just some "in-store credit" if you will, for buying things off their site. Here are 2 pages that I made for their "October Challenge" -- learned a few new things on my photoshop while trying :)



...and one just for fun


No comments: