Monday, October 6, 2008

baby shopping!!!

I am beginning to think that I dont know if I can wait until February to have little Mason! I am already getting so exited to meet the little guy! Over the weekend Bobby & I got to spend time with his side of the family- we got to see all of our little newphews and neices-- they are all growing up so fast! Brea just turned 1 on August and Cole turns 1 at the end of October - they are so cute and are both just wonderful babies-- it sure doesn't make waiting any easier for me!







So while I've been on hold with people today at work, I have been updating our baby registry. Bobby told me I should wait to start buying a crib and "big things" because when Mason's room is all ready, it is just going to make me that much more impatient!!!

I'm also thinking Mason is going to be a good shopping partner when he gets bigger because every time that I see something I really like, he starts kicking around! MAYBE it is a coincidence, but I like to think it's not :)

1 comment:

Meg said...

inst shopping so fun... and the best part about it all is that WE NEED IT.... not just want it... i am so excited t osee you tomorrow.. and the next week and the next and the next.. .yikes!! it is going to be baby talk overload for us!!! :)