We found out on Monday that we are having a baby MASON! Bobby was just ecstatic in the ultrasound room-- he wanted a baby boy so badly! I dont know what it is about guys and their wanting a miniture version of themselves :) Everything on the ultrasound was good -- Mason is growing along just like he should be; he sure is starting to kick around a lot! It is such an amazing feeling. Everyone who I had talked to before was always saying what a strange and unique feeling it is to feel the baby move inside you, but words really cannot describe what an amazing feeling it is!
Between knowing that we are having a boy and actually being able to feel him move around and kick, it has really made everything seem so much more real to me. I was always exicted, but since Monday, I have been going NUTS looking for baby things and wanting to get his room all in order!! I can't wait until February!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment