


Here are just a few pics from our trip to NYC! We had so much fun, it's hard being back home knowing that I have to go back to work Friday. I loved our entire trip, but some of the highlights were:
- Going to Shea stadium for a doube-header Mets game, and getting my picture taken with Chipper Jones (even though he is not quite as good loooking as David Wright, I still thought he was cute enough to take a picture with!)
- Touring and going to the top of the Empire State Building
- Going on a carriage ride through Cenral Park
- Seeing Phantom of the Opera on Broadway (well, it was actually 44th street)
One disappointment I had, however, was learning that the fountain seen on FRIENDS (you know the one in Central Park where they are all dancing in the beginning?) is a REMAKE of the one in Central Park. So, even though Bobby & I have our pics taken by "the" fountian, it is NOT the one they used on FRIENDS. In fact, the ENTIRE show (except the pics of the Museum of History) was all done in LA.
Here is my album of more trip pictures on my facebook
1 comment:
looks like you had so much fun! :) and i love the baby bump! see you in a week!
i am so excited to hang out!
Post a Comment