Friday, July 27, 2012

Week 29 (July 23-July 30, 2012)

I have had the honor of attending a national conference for children's mental health this week in Orlando, Florida. Hard to enjoy though due to issues going on back at the office...
Conference is at the Gaylord -- wow! Beautiful hotel, although I can't help think of how "better" all of this money could have been spent in services for the families we all serve...

Bobby has been working at the ND state fair; he will be home Sunday and me tomorrow! I am missing all 3 of my boys! Can't wait to bring them both to the fair Sat and Sunday.

I have been reading like a crazy woman this summer, which is HUGE for me as I have not been a "reader" since high school (and haven't really read by choice since elementary-- I think all the books I read trying to win "kid who read the most books" in 5th grade really burned me out!). Just this month have read 2 of the "50 shades" books which I'm a little embarrassed today I read, but skipping all of the sex stuff, it really is a social-worky book. I also read the second Girl with a Dragon Tattoo book, & Heaven is for Real.. I also started Unlimited by Jillian Michaels--- and am LOVING it! There's even a little workbook to go along. Awesome!

No comments: