Sunday, February 12, 2012

Week 6 - Feb 6-Feb 12

One week down, one week to go of Bobby being gone. The week has gone by pretty fast - although it has been very tiring as both kids have not been feeling that great. One thing is for sure I really have noticed all the "little" things Bobby does -- helping with dishes, laundry, taking out the garbages, getting the boys ready in the morning and taking them to daycare.... I dont think I made it up past 9:30PM any night this week!

I was very proud of myself for finishing painting our bedroom - we have very high peaks in our room, and so the walls were only painted as high as I could reach (which I painted back in August of 2009!!!) - so 2 1/2 years later, it is finally done!

Mason was supposed to start ECFE this week, but Monday he wasn't feeling very well - bad cough, runny nose, etc. Chase had it as well. Monday brought Mason to the doctor as other kids at daycare had bronchitis, but thankfully Mason just had caught a "bug."

Poor Chase... not only has he had this nasty cold but now he is starting to cut a tooth besides! A little white bud has cut through on the bottom left! Then yesterday Mason was pulling on his ear saying it hurt after he got up from his nap -- brought him in to the doctor and turns out he has a double ear infection-- No one slept very well last night, that's for sure!!!

We stayed in this entire weekend, with the hope that everyone will start to feel better...

No comments: