Saturday, October 15, 2011

today

What a busy day it has been! Bobby is gone to drill this weekend so it is just me and the boys! I love those days where it feels like you got a lot accomplished – I went for an early AM run until the boys got up, and then we ate breakfast in mommy and daddy’s bed and watched Mickey Mouse (Chase played)



Went to the grocery store and store to buy a present for Miss J’s birthday party tomorrow.
Came home and made two pans of bars for church tomorrow (we serve treats)
Played played played! Love this picture of me and Mason – I told him to ‘lay on my back’ and this is what he did! He cracks me up… all the things he says – today my favorites (that I remember) were “yum this tastes like an ice cream cone!” (we were eating turkey wraps), “leave me alone when I poop” (we worked on potty training today), “this is deeeeelicous,” and “mommy I spilled” (see mess below). As much as we miss Bobby, I so love this alone time I get to spend with my boys – I will be back to work before I know it. . .
Then we had bathtime and now both boys are in bed! Another busy day tomorrow- church and birthday party.   Time for this mama to go to bed too -
(AND WHY ARE THESE PICTURES JUMPING EVERYWHERE?!?!?!) 
    \  

 

No comments: