Sunday, February 6, 2011

12 weeks


On Friday, we hit the *12 week* marker with baby b! Had our first dr. appointment on Thursday, everything checked out OK! Got to hear the heartbeat for the first time - 158 bpm - not sure if that means boy or girl?!?! We will find out March 31st!. I am sure ready for this first trimester sickness all the time to be over. Hope it is very soon!!!

We have been homebodies this weekend - Mason hasnt been feeling the greatest (and neither have I for that matter...) I did make a new strap for my camera yesterday; Im so happy with how it turned out. Today after church we might try to venture to Grand Forks to pick up some needed things at Target (and maybe some not-so-needed things too) and groceries. No plans for Superbowl tonight. Not really that excited about it - maybe for the commercials, but it seems like the past few years none of them have really been that funny. Or at least not funny enough for me to remember. I do like the new red bull commercial though - makes me laugh every time!

I am in love with this picture of Maosn and Bobby - melts my heart! I just love watching the two of them play together. Well, it is 8AM - I think I hear Mason singing away in bed!

No comments: