Bobby Mason & I went to "Fan Fest" at the REA this AM - we are getting excited for hockey season to start! We got autographs and pictures with the mens' and womens' teams.I joked with Bobby that this picture of Genoway, Mason & I would make a wonderful Christmas card (he is my favorite, by the way!)

Bobby said that would be fine, as long as he could use this of Evan Trupp and him for his! :)
Bobby said that would be fine, as long as he could use this of Evan Trupp and him for his! :)
Below are just a few of my favorites that were on my camera from the past few weeks:
Tomorrow after church we are heading for Jamestown to bring Mason to Angel's - she is watching him while we are gone to Boston. Although obviously we will miss our little Mason we are also very excited to get away for an entire week! Can't believe it is already almost our 3rd anniversary! I say that like we have been married for 50 years I know, but the time really has flown by! love you honey! ;)
1 comment:
love your hair in those pictures!
Post a Comment