We had such an amazing vacation away. It was certainly a busy week, so nice to get away and do fun things besides work!
Just some of the highlights were:
- DUCK tour (bus tour around the city, then the bus converted into a boat and we also got a tour down the Charlestown River)
- Billy Idol concert- this was Bobby's idea - I was NOT all that enthused to go but when we got there I think I might have even had a better time than Bobby!
- Walking the ENTIRE Freedom Trail
- Going to see "Wicked" - A musical about the truth behind the story of "The Wizard of Oz" - I absolutely LOVED LOVED LOVED this! And I don't typically like musicals!
- Heading to Salem and seeing the museums there
When we got home Saturday night (we landed about 9pm) we decided it would be fun to go see a movie, since we weren't picking up Mason until the next day, so we went to see "The Town" - it was CRAZY to see scenes in the movie that were the exact same spot we had walked.
We had such a wonderful time in Boston; it is our new favorite city! We both agreed that we even wouldn't mind living there, although I'm sure living there is a lot different from visiting.
Mason had a great time with his cousins- thanks so much Angel for taking such good care of him while we were away!
It sure was hard to go to work Monday morning!
2 comments:
peter would be absolutely jealous of your boston cream pie.... honestly, I have to make him one every birthday for 4 going on 5 years. I won't even tell him you got to have one!
looks like you had such a good time!!! so much fun---
miss you xoxoxo
Post a Comment