Saturday, August 8, 2009

catching up

Thank goodness the weekend is finally here!!! It has been a very crazy week - it is so rejuvinating to just be able to be at home relaxing-- I am even loving the fact that its raining outside so I dont have to feel bad for sitting in my scrapbook room playing with the pictures on my computer. Right now I am trying to figure out how to use photobucket-- it is kind of depressing, because I remember I used to be "the expert" (in my family at least, which I guess doesn't say much, haha) at figuring out computer stuff- and now I struggle! I must be getting old :(





Last weekend my grandpa was up from St. Cloud so it was great to see him & Arliene- my uncle Tim from Florida was also here as was my Uncle Todd & his family from Kansas! It was so nice to see everyone - even just briefly!


Now this weekend we are just hanging out - not doing a dang thing besides "being a family!" and loving it!

No comments: