This work week has been wearing me out! I was so bummed today when I realized it was only Wednesday--- maybe it is because this is my first full week in 3 weeks...
Last weekend we had such a blast-- Bobby's sister and her family came up to stay with us- we love being able to spend time with them! Our friend Delicia and her two beautiful girls also came over for our BBQ/campfire. It kinda actually felt like we were at the lake (complete with the scenic snake river in the backyard--- ha!)- we even roasted marshmallows and made s'mores!
Saturday morning was a very big day for Mason -- he got his first taste of rice cereal! He loved it -- didn't even get too messy, except for when he started trying to grab for the spoon.
Last night I went to a baby shower for my friend Danie and her little girl Eve -- Eve is so beautiful - it was so crazy to believe that Mason was ever that small; it was just a reminder of how fast they grow! There were 6 out of the 10 "original Argyle girls" at the shower - it was so great for all of us to be together!
Next Tuesday we already leave for Florida~ it is going to be so hard to be away from Mason for that long but I know he will be very well cared for by his auntie Angel!!! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment