Wednesday, July 23, 2008

what a long day!

I am fairly certain everyone that would go on my blog would know this-- BUT me & bobby are expecting a little one!!! we are so excited to become parents! On Monday, though, I was honestly thinking that this is going to be the longest 9 months (well 6 more to go) of my life. I had been sick all weekend long and on Monday ended up having to go to the clinic to get an IV for fluids because my doctor thought I was dehydrated. I was thinking I would go in, they would give me an IV, and I would be in-and-out of there in 2 hours (at the most). Well, FIVE hours later, I was STILL at the clinic! It was probably the longest 5 1/2 hours of my life (at least until it comes time for me to give birth!!!). I was going out of my mind, I cannot even explain how bored I was. I thought I was going to have a panic attack because I had absolutely nothing to do. I think I am now the expert on all the different kinds of birth control and the "effectiveness of use" percentages that I memorized off a chart in the office. But, now they gave me some medicine to help with the nausea, and it has been TWO whole days (knock on wood) that I have gone without getting sick!!! Wahoo! I'm pumped!

1 comment:

Meg said...

goodness i hope you are feeling better now! i can not imagine!
well i hope all is getting better.
hope to see you soon